View Single Post
Old 05-14-2006, 07:26 PM   #224
Gurthang
Sword of Spirit

Gurthang has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
But we have a second downside here too. As the wolves (probably) don't know each other, we can't track their mutual posting! That struck me today. We are totally at loss with any wolf-scheming, if they do not know each other. In many games I've been in, we have had lots of material to speculate over, as we have thought about them as werecreatures making comments while knowing each other - and knowing the innocents. That has lead to a many a wolf's death, but now we probably don't have that chance (or then the EW is a stupid person).
I revert back to my first post. This is one of the main reasons we have to find a wizard, preferable of the Evil orientation.

But Nogrod is completely right. And more than that, I think that Saucepan's death tells us little. Well, it tells us that at least one wolf voted for him last Night, but it might have only been one. I'm thinking (meaning I don't know for sure), since there are only three wolves, that they all voted differently. And since that leaves only three possible kill choices, it is no surpise to me that Saucey would have been chosen out of three.

And, quite frankly, knowing for sure that one wolf voted initially for Saucepan* doesn't really help us. They could have had any reason for it. Although I would think that it was for his smartness. Which speaks ill ahead for those such as the phantom and morm and others.

I'm thinking that what we should look for is jumpiness concerning voting. Well, how about out of the ordinary jumpiness. I know a few who jump everytime they see their name in someone else's post.

I'm gonna go back and look at each person's reaction after each vote they received. Might take a little time.

*We're sure that one wolf voted for him, but we don't know if a second or third did. They could have. But we only know that one did for sure.