View Single Post
Old 05-19-2006, 11:48 AM   #682
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Okay, I haven't read anything after post 672 except Valier's posts as I wanted to read what she had to say before I vote for her to see if I could be persuaded and I state that I am not!

Her day one and two behavior was consistent with my general impression of her and she took a drastic switch on day 3 and has remained consistently wolfish since. It seems to make perfect sense that she was converted on that night and underwent a physical and emotional change with it. I would imagine it would be difficult to switch alliegences and I expect that we can use that to help us find other converted wolves. I believe we that at least two of the three originals are gone so now we need to find those whose behavior patterns shift. Caran is another notable figure but Valier is the most notable ergo I vote

++Valier

Would a guilty Lommy defend Valier or would a guilty Lommy defend an innocent Valier? Dependent upon what we find out if Valier is lynched those questions need to be addressed.