View Single Post
Old 05-21-2006, 08:01 AM   #762
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Roa_Aoife is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond
Oh, and as a “bonus” for all you eager beavers out there, I can already tell you everything that Roa will say about this post. It’ll be a mix of “nonsense,” “clutter,” “in essence, saying nothing,” and “well, duh.”
Diamond, if my analysis of you yesterday upset you, get over it. We're supposed to suspect each other in this game and look for hints that will lead us to the baddies, and that's all I do. "Nonsense" is how I refer to any incharacter posting, in every single game I played. "Clutter" is for ideas and theories that aren't really thought through and just create confusion for anyone else trying to read it. And you did have several posts that stated the obvious and several posts that had lots of words but said nothing at all. If you disagree, then do so, but offer up reasons, not sarcasm. That doesn't help anyone. If you don't like being suspected, don't play the game.

Or are you just mad because I'm on to you?

And your analysis on Fea was interesting, and I'll forgive the lack of depth given the time at which it was done and the fact the Fea has said very little of depth.

Morm's analysis on Zali has me taking another look at her. She does look quite bad in analysis, as Jenny said. I'd like to hear what she has to say for herself though.

And Diamond I believe wanted an analysis on Lal. I'll do that as sson as I get back from church.

I didn't say you're evil, Roa, I said you're exasperating. -Nerwen
Roa_Aoife is offline   Reply With Quote