View Single Post
Old 05-23-2006, 06:48 AM   #887
dancing spawn of ungoliant
Mischievous Candle

Location: So near to Russia, so far from Japan, quite a long way from Cairo, lots of miles from Vietnam.
dancing spawn of ungoliant has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to dancing spawn of ungoliant
I see I missed Lalaith's post earlier. We seem to be thinking along the same lines.

On second thought, I'm not sure if Glirdan would have been such a good pick for Roa after all. He has some problems to attend to the discussions and I doubt the EW would want to lose a Wolf because of being absent. Glirdan's posts toDay have consisted mostly of lamenting and wondering ("My mother was the evil one!! Holy cow!!"). He promises to help in the Wolf hunting as much as he can, but he'll be gone the next Day (so he's a goner...). Glirdan agrees with Fea who said that Roa might very well have picked Di as one of her Wolves.

If Glirdan is going to be dead after tomorrow anyway, we don't probably have to worry about him now although his posts might be considered somewhat wolvish because he says so little about his own thoughts. He really has flown at least under my radar, but a Wolf or not, I'd like to hear more from him. Same goes for Eonwe and Sleepy.