View Single Post
Old 08-19-2003, 11:03 PM   #31
Burzdol
Shade of Carn Dûm

Burzdol has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

1.) Have you ever played in an RPG at the Barrow Downs? –Road to Erebor, The Summons

2.) How many RPG’s on the Barrow Downs are you currently involved in? None

3.) Have you posted in The Green Dragon Inn or in The White Horse in Rohan? – YES Which one?The Green Dragon

For your character please include:

NAME:Helios

RACE:Man

WEAPONS:An elven longbow and a longsword

APPEARANCE:Helios is a muscular young man, standing around 5'11". His slight tan adds the same mysterious effect as his chin length black hair. The black cloak that surounds hims conceals his sword that hangs at his side. Helios' only armour is a worn breast plate, and bits and pieces of armour on his arms and legs.

PERSONALITY/STRENGTHS/WEAKNESSES: (No half-Elven characters. No mixed-type characters. No super-heroes. No assassins. No one all powerful, martial arts proficient, or having any magical traits. Just regular characters with normal abilities for their races only):As an orphan, he has only known survival. He lives by his sword, and works only for money. Helios has a need for battle, that most likely comes from his unknown father.

HISTORY:Helios' parents left his after he was born, and he has had no family all of his life. When he was sixteen a man named Assiram raised a gang of highwaymen to rob travellers and live life off of the earnings. His initiation was to ambush a wealthy elven prince, thus taking his longbow. The young orphan joined, and eventually followed their leader to Bree. Helios lived down in Bree until he met Bill Ferny at a usual trip to the Prancing Pony.

FIRST POST:

Helios sat at his usual corner seat, on the other side of the room from Bill Ferny. He had just started to doze, when Assiram came into the Prancing Pony. The young man watched the meeting as it came to be. As soon as Assiram left, Helios walked over to Bill Ferny.

"Ah, back in Bree, eh? What's the job?" Helios asked before his boss even spoke.

"I'm only back for a short while," Ferny said. Then switching to a businesslike tone he said,"There've been a few hobbits who won't quite submit to Sharkey. They're not giving him the respect they owe. I need you to find them, and if they still won't follow the Rules, then make an example of them and I can guarantee you'll be well paid. Here's a list of them," he said as Bill handed Helios a paper, "I told this exact same speech to the man that just left. Assiram is his na..."

"I know who he is. So how much does this pay? It better pay well."

[ September 02, 2003: Message edited by: Burzdol ]