View Single Post
Old 11-06-2005, 07:12 PM   #18
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
The reason why I joined is that some weeks before I had just finnished my anual LOTR reading, this resulting as allways in my having a Tolkien frenzie, during witch I bought 3 LOTR and 1 Hobbit computer game, 1 book conserning Tolkien's Inspiration and 1 of him. (Tales From The Perilous Realm)

After reading most of the 2 books I startet playing the games, when I finished the last game I was still craving for somthing Tolkien relatet and I startet searching on google for stuff and the first thing I found was The Barrow Downs.

What can I say, I have been hooked ever since

P.S. It was only the Forum that I found, I did not know about the main site for the first 3 weeks or so and 1 week later I found out there was I chat room. (who uses that? I never see any body I know! Almost that is)

Last edited by Rune Son of Bjarne; 11-06-2005 at 07:34 PM. Reason: adding a P.S.
Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote