View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 11:26 AM   #20
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Dear Boro/Kent,

if I'm to be blunt I have to say I'm hurt. I thought it's best if someone says that aloud.

But I also want to say that internet gives everyone anonymity so that they can be who they will so you have not done anything wrong in that sense, and that this thing does not lessen my respect for your wonderful contributions all around the forum and I still want to be your friend...

I feel like I want to talk with you a bit more, but I'll send you a PM, hope that's ok. And although your initial cheating might have been (ha! sir Robinish ) I very much admire your courage in coming clean with this now. It must have taken a lot. You're a brave man.

PS. And as for playing ww as Kent - I must admit wondering if he was the phantom's alter ego!