View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 01:08 PM   #28
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
If it helps anyone...

My birthday is indeed April 25, just not in '69 but...guess...'88.

When I can actually get a good connection I will reactivate my facebook page, to completely shatter the image of a middle-aged single man. But I do hope any type of brotherly figure hasn't been shattered, I advise a quiz bowl team, I am going into student teaching next semester. That is actually the reason I deactivated Facebook (not to cover-up anything), but because I am going into a school system. So when I can get there, and post the link I will re-activate it, you can check out my profile, but I will probably deactivate it very soon to protect myself from all those young'uns looking to cause me grief.
hehe, I'm a student teacher too, and I have to be careful about my facebook account. You don't want one of the 12 year olds in your class to go home and be like "Look mommy, there's a pic of my student teacher with a hangover." Not that I drink though....but still. Even 12 year olds have facebook, you never know what they'll dig up.

To be totally honest I had no idea you were "supposed" to be that old, I had always thought you were maybe in your early to mid twenties.