View Single Post
Old 07-15-2017, 04:35 PM   #418
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Just getting my gut feelings in order...

Brinn doesn't post a loads but posts and is making sense. I like it. Same goes more or less with Lalaith (we need to open a Sancerre one Day!). Now both could be evil as well, but they are not ringing any evil-bells in my mind, at least yet.

Shasta and Mith post less - especially less of substance (whatever that is - let's not go back to that discussion) but Shasta makes me more worried than Mith. That is kind of normal and I wouldn't make any strong inferences on that either way.

Sally I believe to be innocent, at least now - but a pretty decent turn-candidate as well. So one to truly watch, but probably not evil yet...

Nerwen is my eternal enigma - I always suspect her (most of the times being correct - I feel!) and I know she's good in this. But does that merit a vote as itself? Probably not at this stage.

Eomer I find hard to read - which is normal as well. On average I see him positively as trying to stir things a little - but maybe his carefulness should warn me? Anyway, he's one I might consider voting because of his laid back stirring of the pot.

Legate I have a bad feeling with even if I can't quite point into any exact thing. He's being his normal self-doubting and pondering self but has also kind of laid low being almost over-round-about. One of my possible vote-candidates.

I'm not the first one to notice Boro's game has been a bit odd - and with the self-vote episode (which was actually pretty safe for him) it does look weird at some points. At the same time, I could see an innocent Boro taking the fun-road into the game and just enjoy that kind of a game. The problem is that he could be turned and then be pretty hard to lynch.

So Lottie and Eönwe then? Both have a tendency to try and steer the game, and I get somewhat evil vibes from both with the way they play. Lottie has been more easy toDay (which could just be wisdom), Eönwe is the kind of very cool and intelligent driver / second Phantom or the one who called the evil to take him into her service (or was given this role by the EW on N1).
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote