Old 10-11-2002, 07:42 PM   #214
Guildo
Wight

Guildo has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Guildo
Tolkien

<<<Eryn Lasgalen>>>

Nefros

Finally Nefros became too tired to run anymore much less hold Isilya while running. He laid her down gently in a small clearing. He was very confused about what to do; his sister was hanging on the verge of life and death, and his best friend’s fate was unknown.

Nefros began to sing a song he always sang to his sister before she went to rest at night.
Shortly after he finished his song he heard a noise from the east and heading straight in his direction.
“a party of elves, they must have heard my song” he said to himself.
“ I know now what I must do” he kissed his sister on her forehead, and began running back to the south knowing the party of elves would take better care of her than he could at the time.

Orodan

It was now early morning and still no sign of Nefros, over the night Stonehelm and Girion had given Orodan much comfort and well wishes, but the time to move was now and Orodan was afraid he would have to represent Eryn Lasgalen alone.

The party was now ready to make progress again when a noise was heard from the northern part of the circle, it was Nefros barely recognizable, his face was covered in thorn scratches and ridden with sorrow. Nefros fell to his knees as Orodan approached him.

“you need not explain anything my friend, you need rest” as he placed his hand on Nefros’s head.

“Perhaps the dwarves will agree to let you sleep in their wagon while we travel”

Orodan was now truly glad his companion was back safe, though he was still quite sorrowful of the loss of Isilya.

[ October 12, 2002: Message edited by: Guildo ]

Glen Sight