View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 12:00 AM   #3
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Silmaril The Twilight Begins

Once again, the sun never rose with the coming of the dawn. Rain continued to plaster the sides of Mount Olympus. The constant thudding of the rain was reverberating through the home of the Gods. Yet the coming of the day bore no good will for the Gods, for something was terribly amiss. Some mysterious forces were at work in Mount Olympus.

Persephone had lost all knowledge of who Hades was. Demeter was in frenzy, trying to calm her woe begotten daughter as Hades stormed about the room. Aphrodite and Hephaestus were both completely unaware of whom the other was and had no idea that they were in fact married and for some unknown reason; Hercules and another mortal were seen sprawled on the floor unconscious, apparently dragged from the mortal realm to Mount Olympus. The Gods were in a state of panic, yet nothing prepared them for what was about to happen next.

As everyone gathered around Hercules (with the exception of a few of his more vengeful siblings) and the unknown mortal, a tiny ray of sun managed to poke its way through the clouds to illuminate the room briefly…but that’s all it took.

Hanging from his scythe, above Zeus’s throne, was Thanatos, the God of Death. As the ray of light disappeared, a tiny glint could be seen, sticking out of his stomach. He had been pierced right through. Everyone started panicking and cursing. Hercules and the mortal finally came around in a state of total shock. Mount Olympus had turned into a zoo in the matter of seconds.

“QUIET!!” Zeus’s thunderous voice echoed loudly through the hall as everyone ceased everything. There was a moment’s pause before Zeus spoke again. “Only a God can kill another God…So it is clear that someone here is the scum that killed Thanatos. It seems someone wishes to bring the Twilight upon us. But I will not let that happen! I will not let fate take control!”

With that, everyone started to disperse throughout Olympus, discussing and conversing on who they thought the culprits were. Day 1 of the Twilight, was upon them…

Dead
Glirdan - Thanatos (Mod)

Alive
Wilwa
Kath
Boro
Mira
Zil
BeiGei
Lottie
Eonwe
Nienna
Nerwen
Folwren
Tum
Lalaith
Greenie
Rikae
Shasta
Mac
Nog
Phantom
Sally

It is now Day 1
Wolves stop PMing.
Zeus and Hera stop PMing
Eros and Artemis stop PMing

Shirrifs may continue to PM

Everyone start posting!

Last edited by Glirdan; 07-26-2010 at 12:05 AM.
Glirdan is offline   Reply With Quote