View Single Post
Old 10-25-2003, 04:45 AM   #214
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Silmaril

Welcome indeed, Annun, and thanks for a wonderful first post!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] You're a great addition to the writing crew here, and reading about your characters is going to be lots of fun! You have managed to come up with a new name for the Itship, handled Gatesy very well, and tied your plotline to Part One - that's a lot for one post! [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]
We look forward to more.

Unless someone lets me know that they want to post now - thanks, Kuru, for setting up the situation with Chrys - I'll continue this storyline with a post within a day or two.

[ October 25, 2003: Message edited by: Estelyn Telcontar ]
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'