View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 09:49 PM   #205
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
AHA! I am FINALLY getting into this character! He is beginning to fit what I had originally imagined.

Okay, folks, I've posted again. Not that I needed to blare a trumpet or anything. Kitanna, I have joined the grandchildren and grandfather, and may now wait your response.

Groin, I have answered Nali, but sent him off again. Kenan will soon be at your convenience. I think, though am not sure, that there will be some choice words spoken at this said council. Things may be...eh...interesting, shall we say?

I am looking forward to it.

And, Arry I would have had more discussion with your character (I wanted to let you post again after Kenan got so heated), but since Groin had posted with Nali coming up, I didn't feel I could keep him waiting. However, if you think it likely (as I did) that Vitr would say something in response to Kenan's outburst of feeling, you can write something and PM it to me (or something) and I can edit it into my post. Whatever you want to do. I did not want to venture writing for your character.

-- Folwren