View Single Post
Old 04-02-2003, 02:33 PM   #127
GaladrieloftheOlden
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Massachusetts - digging up a bottomless hole, searching for something that's not there...
GaladrieloftheOlden has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via MSN to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via Yahoo to GaladrieloftheOlden
Pipe

All the ones I have had so far will now be laid to rest. Well, actually I already killed my one of Orlando Bloom quotes and buried it here....toher than that, before I got the one I have now, I only had one. It was a funny quote from the Simpsons. I had it for about 2 days. [img]smilies/redface.gif[/img] Now I have a piece from a rather depressing poem in Russian. It is LotR related, but you couldn't tell just from those two lines. It's a poem from the perspective of a goblin. I'm changing it tomorrow or the day after, because so few people understand it. I love the poem, but the whole thing won't fit in the sig. I had wanted to use a (Russian) poem from the perspective of Aragorn, which is also sad. Now I've decided- today, right now, I'm changing my sig to the Denethor line when Faramir is brought back. Usually, I like sigs that are either funny or sad. Can you tell? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]