View Single Post
Old 10-27-2016, 12:16 PM   #38
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
What calling the Guards? If I got it right, that's an event which happens on Day 5 spontaneously (or 6??? Clarification here, sally? When exactly does it happen? Evening of Day 5? Morning of Day 5? Morning of Day 6?). So the game ends on that Day in any case, just depends of what is the ratio in the village and whether the Gifteds are still alive. Am I reading it right?
I was talking about this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Admin Thread View Post
The representative informs me (by private message) of one person they wish to have removed from the Ward. During the Night, the target will be dispatched; like with those who succumb to the Black Breath, no body will be left as evidence, leaving no indication of whether the person was a conspirator or a victim.
On an unrelated note, I propose that anyone afflicted by the Black Breath, fearful as they may be, not announce their condition in an appeal to the Herbalist. I can see an easy way for Conspirators to sow confusion that way.