View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 12:01 AM   #38
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
So, how much time commitment is required for WW these days? I know it used to take hours and hours to catch up on all the heavy posting and create your own substantial post (at least it did for me). Though skimming through the last game, it seems perhaps WW isn't quite as busy as it used to be. I ask because my time allowance isn't as flexible as it once was. I can only use internet from home (no mobile access), so I'd only be able to participate a few hours most Days.

If that's not a problem, then I'd like to try playing again. I've missed WW and wanted to join a game for awhile, but time has always been an issue. But after two and a half years of not playing and my last game not ending on such a good note, I think it's time I returned. But just a warning...I am a bit rusty.