View Single Post
Old 04-25-2006, 08:13 PM   #481
Undómë
Shade of Carn Dûm

Undómë has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Folwren –

Why don’t you just mention Thornden dismounting before he knocks on the door at Dunstede - that should cover the fact that he does indeed have a horse.

Then in Post 266:

I’ll just change this:

Quote:
‘Well, then,’ she said, her voice a bit muffled as she bent down to untie her cuffs once again, her long blond hair falling forward to hide her face. She stood up, pushing the wavy masses away from her cheeks and stuffed the leather thongs in her pocket. ‘I’ll just fetch a pair of horses for us from the barn. Or better yet, why don’t you come with me and take your pick, Master Thornden.
To this:

Quote:
‘Well, then,’ she said, her voice a bit muffled as she bent down to untie her cuffs once again, her long blond hair falling forward to hide her face. She stood up, pushing the wavy masses away from her cheeks and stuffed the leather thongs in her pocket. ‘I’ll just fetch a horse for myself from the barn. Why don’t you bring your own along, Master Thornden, and we’ll start off from there.
And you can then edit your ‘in the barn’ post as you wish . . .

How does that sound?

~ U
Young she was and yet not so. The braids of her dark hair were touched by no frost, her white arms and clear face were flawless and smooth, and the light of stars was in her bright eyes, grey as a cloudless night . . .