View Single Post
Old 04-25-2006, 08:42 PM   #482
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Well, I guess. But not tonight. Tomorrow I'll fix it. I promise.

Edit: Firefoot, if Thornden were to take a horse, he would have taken one from the stables. However, Thornden doesn't have a horse, at least I didn't write him with one. He could have had one, but I don't know what good a horse would have done someone who had been a guard for a year. He'd probably sold his horse to get some extra pocket money towards the beginning of his entrance into Edoras and it's only been a little over a week since he's left Meduseld and he hasn't bought another one (pity he's gone during the horse fair, eh?) So, what I want to know is which horse is available that Thornden might take from the stables? Eodwine's old war horse probably needs to stretch his legs, but would Eodwine let him go with him?

I would want to say that Thornden has a horse from the very beginning, in post #207, when he first starts out from the Mead Hall. In which case, I'll write that he had told Leof that he would need a horse at the crack of dawn the next day and when he walks out, Leof will be leading the horse out of the stables. I realize your little character still has a few hard feelings against Thornden - would it be alright if I added some dry remarks on his side?

Quote:
'Good morning, Leof!' (Thornden's in high spirits this morning...had a good night's sleep.) Leof nodded and slipped the reins over the horse's head. 'How's the foot this morning?'

'Very well, sir,' the ostler replied. . .
Something along those lines.

LMP: Would you object to Eodwine's horse being used?

-- Folwren

Last edited by Folwren; 04-26-2006 at 07:58 AM.