View Single Post
Old 07-22-2014, 07:53 PM   #91
Yregwyn
Animated Skeleton

Yregwyn has just left Hobbiton.
I have read from up to the series when Jacen turned into Darth Cadius {spelling?}. I used to be totally hooked on Star Wars books that was ALL i would read. My brother had been watching The legend of the Seeker show and bought Wizards 1st Rule,Stone of Tears, and Blood of the Fold because of it, he never reads no idea why he bought them haha. Anyway i was finished with all the Star Wars that had been wrote up till then so i borrowed Wiz 1st Rule, if you have ever read that book then you know what happend. I had to read them all, so the SOT series got me off of Star Wars back into other Fantasy. I had read Hobbit through ROTK when i was in 8th grade and the Drizzt series up to The Legacy thats aout it. Richard Rahl saved me!! 'Lord Rahl for Emperor'!!!!! Back to the subject yes Star Wars is cool but LOTR is better especially the 1st age stories. I am actually finishing the Third Kingdom i should finish it tonight.(if i get off the computer) lol, I would really recommend the Vector Prime to start with if you havent read many and want jump to the future of the Solo/Skywalker family, not to meantion a awesome storyline with like 15 books in it. Total invasion of the solar system and all. They will make say u wait a minute that cant happen.
Fingolfin.....He passed over Dor-nu-fauglith like wind amid dust, and all that beheld his onslaught fled in amaze, thinking Orome himself was come: for a great madness of rage was upon him, so that his eyes shone like the eyes of the Valar.

Last edited by Yregwyn; 07-29-2014 at 06:49 PM.
Yregwyn is offline   Reply With Quote