View Single Post
Old 10-25-2003, 11:53 AM   #17
Esgallhugwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Esgallhugwen has just left Hobbiton.
The Eye

Esgallhugwen glanced at all who came, her cold crystal grey eyes flickering from the lamplight. She did not wish to be leader, even with her exprience in battle, unable to stop death and sorrow.

"I too do not wish to be leader of this party or Fellowship of sorts" her haunting deep voice sang. It was not a deep voice of a man, but rather a voice deep with age and sorrow, resonating ages gone. "But I will take it upon myself, if no one else not even these brave Hobbits does so; I am skilled with bow and sword and some healing, very much like all the Fair folk here, my name is Esgallhugwen Elenglin and I will do what is in my power to aid you in saving Eodwine"

She stopped needing to say no more; not knowing what else to say she smiled at Lira who seemed as depressed as Esgallhugwen herself, but this was a grave matter, not to be taken lightly. Falco eyed Esgallhugwen with uncertainty.