View Single Post
Old 09-21-2002, 05:33 PM   #159
Judge Simon
Wight

Judge Simon has just left Hobbiton.
The Eye

Shade furrowed his brow and wore an expression of confusion.
Shade-Wait a minute here[he said walking toward the center of their small camp]Just wait a minute here[he looked over his shoulder back at the new and improved Faye [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] ] What happened here? Whats wrong with Radae? I came back because I felt something was wrong.[he wiped his forehead with the back of his hand] If we're going to get rid of Sauraman it has to be now. Our force is driving his army down. I have to sit down a moment.

Shade sat on the ground and shut his eyes. Too much information at once. Shade ran his hand through his hair and thought for a minute or two.
Shade-Alright heres what we have to do, Collette I want you to stay with Radae til she comes around. Aranel, you, I and Faye will go back to the tower under the cover of dark...til then, we rest cause I'm beat.

The night fell quickly Shade and the others where ready to go but before they set off Shade pulled Faye aside.
Shade-Faye, I know you will not understand, but I can't let myself love you. I have a past that won't let me...please...don't think your love is in vain, you will find someone who can love you in a way I never can...