Thread: The White Horse
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2003, 05:40 PM   #246
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Sting

The inn door swung open and in stepped a woman. The woman brushed the snow off herself and pulled off her hood, revealing black hair and pointed ears. Though many would identify this woman as an elf, the way she was poised did not seem to match the description that word.

The woman turned and looked around the inn, her dark eyes searching. When she caught glimpse of an old man in brown and his younger blond haired companion, the woman smiled. She found whom she had been looking for.

The blond haired companion, named Mattius, was speaking with a stranger the dark haired woman did not recognize, and as he spoke she could overhear the familiar words, the Blue Mountains and the Black Beast.
Mattius paused in his story and turned around only to just notice the smiling woman. He smiled back.
"Calentoliel," he said. "It is about time you come."
Calentoliel sat down next to Mattius. "It is good to see you Mattius, Radagast," she said, glancing over at the old man. She looked over at the stranger. "And who are you?"
"I am Aylwen Dreamsong," the other responded. "Your friend here has been telling me of your adventures."

Good day, everyone. As you have noticed, I am also part of The Blue Mountains RPG, playing Calentoliel. This was my first RPG and what a great first experience I had! I look forward to playing the sequel to our RPG and hope to see some new faces who are willing to join us.
I think 500 years later is a good time setting for the RPG. As for a location, I think a small town would work, but not Bree, as that is not a likely place for any of us to be in.
Quote:
Also were a few hobbits included a guest appearnce from Pippin and also Tom and Bethberry!
Don't you mean Goldberry? Thought I might point that out.