View Single Post
Old 02-22-2003, 04:09 PM   #271
Ithaeliel
Cornus Caliga

Location: Five-hundred-twenty-five thousand, six hundred minutes from here
Ithaeliel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Ithaeliel
Silmaril

Ender shook her head, unable to stop laughing, as Radagast burped again, quite loudly, but then leaned his forearms on the bar, smiling dreamily. The Lorien ranger hailed the bartender. "I may as well have one; I wouldn't want dear Radagast to be drunk alone." And with that, she knocked back her half-pint, wiped the foam off her lips and smiled. "Ah; good, sweet ale, such as I've not had in a long time." Calentoliel laughed next to her as Radagast mumbled something about spotted hens and asked for one more round.

Hey Matt!

I'm glad you like the idea! I originally was apprehensive about it since it was pretty rough. I agree that it would be pretty awesome to name the new kings/queens of Rohan and Gondor and have all kinds of different races (a representative from each region, perhaps? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]). We'd be a little limited for elves, though, since we've already got a few and the rest will be pretty much be gone from Middle-earth by then. Otherwise, we're cool! We'll wait for the opinions of Auriel and Brinniel, then fill out the form and request to begin the discussion. I'm happy! I thought it would take a lot longer than this!

Hannon le,
Ith