View Single Post
Old 10-22-2003, 04:29 AM   #307
Nerindel
Spirited Weaver of Fates

Nerindel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Nerindel Send a message via MSN to Nerindel Send a message via Yahoo to Nerindel
Sting

Taurėwen felt her cheeks warm as Reyn gently brushed the lock of hair that had fallen across her face aside, then she followed him as he led the way towards a friendly looking woman, a Daughter of the horse masters he whispered as they neared. But just as they reached the table and before they could she the Rohirrim woman stood up and headed for the kitchen.

"Excuse me Miss Aman!" Reyn called after her. The woman stopped and turned towards them, her friendly smile adding to the welcoming atmosphere of the inn. "We are sorry to keep you from your tasks," Taurėwen smiled seeing the dishes in the innkeepers hands. "No think not of it" the innkeeper answered, placing the dishes on the counter of the bar and wiping her hands on her apron. "What may I do for you?" she smiled

"My Love fears that if she waits any longer there will be no rooms left to be had!" Reyn laughed indicating the fast filling common room, "Ah, yes, their does seem to be a good many of our kin here this evening and more besides," she smiled hoping that she wouldn't have to spend another night under the stars, not that she minded really, watching the stars as they winked in and out sent on in to a calm and restful slumber, but the rain from the morning had looked like it might return ere nightfall.

"I'm sure we can find something, not all those here tonight are spending the night," she smiled reassuringly. They watched the innkeeper as she reached across the counter and pulled out a large book and a dark ink pot, a large green quill lay across the book. Aman carefully opened it and laid it on the counter, "If you just sign here, I will see to a room for you." Aman said indicating the next empty line on the guestbook.

"Thank you." Taurėwen smiled nodding her head graciously. Then picking up the quill she neatly added her name to the list of guests staying at the Green Dragon inn.