View Single Post
Old 06-27-2014, 01:23 PM   #289
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
And Greenie: good catch (again) about Kitanna! Can you proofread my thesis when I finally get around to writing it?
That was actually kind of mind-blowing - and I know I read the very same sentence earlier myself but didn't catch it...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit
Though her death could have been a random choice because she didn't really mention any lions.
Now this would be a slip of the year indeed! I mean yeah, how does she know she didn't mention any lions unless she knew who they were aka being one herself?

Could it be this easy? Probably not...

But I'm going to go back and see whom she actually left without notice (the first part of her list everyone - mysef included - have kind of ignored as "not seerish").

EDIT: X'd like billions (didn't realize there was a new page already in full speed...)
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote