View Single Post
Old 01-25-2007, 04:59 PM   #281
Aylwen Dreamsong
The Melody of Misery

Location: The Island of Conclusions (You get there by jumping!)...
Aylwen Dreamsong has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
must admit that I was rather surprised that the three - now four - women all left separately.
Bella was pretty upset that the guys left, and when she told this to Mellonin and Argeleafa, they were cheery/optimistic but not very helpful/comforting (except to offer tea). I wouldn't go back to someone for comfort if last time they had said, "We all do; but there it is..." even if Mellonin was just trying to be strong on the outside. In my mind Bellyn left because she probably didn't think anyone would listen to her - really listen to her. Also probably because she was in a frantic state after the dream. I guess.

Quote:
I'll assume then that Leafa has also left on her own, which seems desperately out of character for her; she had better have one whopping dream, seems to me.
Do you want us to go back and change what we have so they all leave together? It would be a lot of deleting/rewriting but we could do it...it sounds like you want to change it.

Just wondering...