View Single Post
Old 01-25-2007, 09:53 PM   #283
Nurumaiel
Vice of Twilight

Nurumaiel has just left Hobbiton.
Well, I'll have to think about it a bit. It seems to me that the more incredible the dream gets, the more likely it is that Leafa would go to someone about it.

Now, are all the ladies lodging together? Because if they are, and really if they aren't, and Bella has left nearly two days ago, I'm sure Leafa would have noticed by now. Or is my post supposed to be inserted somewhere earlier?

If the latter is the case, in other words all the ladies left the same night and I just have some catching up to do, then I might be able to come up with a possible scenario to get Leafa away without a wild dream.

If she had a dream, she would be the sort of girl to tell someone about it before she did anything. In that case, I could picture her going to Bella, finding that she's gone, and setting out after her, thinking she couldn't have gone too far. At that point Leafa could perhaps catch up with one or the other of the ladies, they could converse, and resolve to go on.

Does that sound plausible? I'm hoping to come up with something that doesn't involve an incredible dream... aside from the fact that even such an event probably wouldn't inspire Leafa to just leave, I don't want to worry about coming up with something astounding.