View Single Post
Old 12-04-2005, 06:41 PM   #4
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

The Saucepan Man has been trapped in the Barrow!
Pipe

Werewolves you say? Tricksy fellows, Werewolves. Reminds me of the time we was sailing in the South Seas and went ashore on an island to replenish our food 'n water. Well, it took us longer than we had bargained for, so we made camp for the night. Full moon it were. And it were not long before we heard their howls. Chilled us to the bone, they did. Chilled us right to the bone, I tell thee. And then they attacked. Great hairy beasts they were. As like men, but bigger and hairier with claws as like iron and great fanged snouts. Great fanged snouts, I tell thee. And strong they was. Each 'ad the strength of five men. Five men, I tell thee. Only two of us made it back to the boat and escaped from that island with our lives. The rest were seized upon and ripped limb from limb. Limb from limb, I tell thee.

Well, if three of them beasts are loose in the village, no good will come of it, mark my words. Our only hope is to find 'em and lynch 'em by day, for it is during the hours of darkness that they gain their powers.

As to who we should lynch, well I don't like that Rune there misself. Been naught but trouble since 'e came to this village, muttering about minimum wages and working conditions n' all. 'E's up to no good, mark my words. And 'e seems to have some unnatural influence over young Gurthang. Poor lad 'asn't been 'imself since that there union man arrived. 'E used to be such a good lad, but now 'e's naught but trouble.

If we're hunting Wolves, then in my book it's those two we should be looking at first.