View Single Post
Old 12-05-2005, 08:23 AM   #27
dancing spawn of ungoliant
Mischievous Candle

Location: So near to Russia, so far from Japan, quite a long way from Cairo, lots of miles from Vietnam.
dancing spawn of ungoliant has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to dancing spawn of ungoliant
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaynetheGoblin
++Lhunardawen
That seems very Wayneish, but I still don't get his logic.

Gurthang has acted quite wolfishly, which he admits himself. Well, I didn't find his early vote so suspicious if it really was intended to encourage discussion, as he said, but this Seer thing surprises me. What are you up to telling the Seer to reveal him/herself after just one day, eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mormegil
I'm not sure sure about having werewolves among us. Alcarillo always was a bit touched in the head and let his imagination run a bit wild.
Ah, denial, it's the first step... Otherwise morm's posts seem sound.

Hmm, I'm really not getting much out of the posts thus far. I don't know, if I can get online again toDay (I'll try, though), so I must vote now...

++Aiwendil

... because of his Seer talk, which I found somehow unsettling. Not the best reason, I know, but it's been so silent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath
Isn't it a bit early for voting?
On Lhuna's time zone, it's already late. Otherwise I think that early votes are cast because it should be a way to make people talk. (My reason can be found in the admin thread.) I agree, though, that something's not sitting right with our Ms. Polite.