View Single Post
Old 05-04-2008, 04:10 PM   #228
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
Brinn (when are you home and able to make recordings?)
Well, I'm coming home on the 8th. As for when I can make recordings? Hmm...that's a good question...

Here's the good news: I managed to get into my first audio production course (a prerequisite to sound design) for next semester. Which means I'll have access to all sorts of cool audio equipment and studios...even if it's not for school projects (as long as it's not during finals).

The bad news: I don't start up that semester until September. Until then, I'll be sitting around at home far away from any cool equipment. It'd be an honour to play Sam and I would do it, but I don't think I have any decent mikes. Though I will be sure to look around and see what my options are when I go home...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
The only slight problem I had was telling the two apart.
Indeed. I did manage to eventually figure out who was who, but it took me awhile. I didn't realise how much you guys sound alike until I hear the voices without the faces...

Noggie, would it be possible to get the audio clip of Nerwen and the earlier ones (before Journey in the Dark) by email? I would very much like to have them.