View Single Post
Old 03-11-2003, 04:38 AM   #21
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: On the sand dunes outside of Ilium, watching it burn.
Everdawn has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Umbria had been sitting up in her room by the window all day and all of the night. Bebberyn came in. "M'lady, I sorry to say, but I am wanted back in Dol Amroth now, and I though I would entrust you to the keep of the rangers, Alaemas and Dolenmar have given me their word you will be safe."

"Very well" she replied in a distant voice. "I will be returning soon, but something of me is held here." Bebberyn bowed to Umbria and left the inn. He saw Alaemas and Dolenmar outside.

"going so soon lad?" Dolenmar remarked. "sadly yes" Bebberyn said laughing. "Which means we look return Elfsun now?" Alaemas asked. Bebberyn nodded and with that he rode off.

"What now?" Alaemas turned to Dolenmar as they went back inside the Inn. "Do we find Elfsun now? I can't see Aeryn, though she blends in well and with this crowd, I wouldnt be surprised if we dont find her for some time." Dolenmar laughed.

------

Aeryn was still sitting at the table with her new friends. And her pale eyes gazed at the dwarves in wonder. "Look" she said excitedly, "dwarves! and many! I know my people have had trouble with them before, but never have I seen one. You can imagine, not many stray into Gondor, or any elven realm I suppose."

~My lord, Éomer~