View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 05:18 PM   #232
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
I might want to vote and go to sleep in an hour.

I'm thinking of voting for Kuru. With my normal vote. I'm not that enthusiastic about getting him killed or saving myself.

It's mostly the title of his first post. If you can't beat em, join em... It has nothing to do with the content of the post and looks like a cobbler hint. I can see an innocent posing as the cobbler in order to confuse the wolves (I've been thinking about it myself, too), but in the long run it's not of much use as it will confuse other innocents equally.

I always get into arguments about the importance of finding the cobbler, but Kuru's response to my comment about it seems weak. He indicates that the cobbler wouldn't want to leave traces although in truth it's probably quite the contrary. Normally the cobbler would like the wolves to guess his identity in order not to be killed by them.

And when I said it's as important to find the cobbler as the wolves, I didn't mean finding Gríma should become our prior task. I've just been in too many games where everyone has said "we can take care of the cobbler later" and so the cobbler is never taken care of.

Also, his post #229 sounds... forced. Or detached. Like, "Ha if she was a wolf she wouldn't question me like that, therefore she's a safe vote, hmm what reasons could I come up with?"

Of course the bad thing is that so few people have posted enough substance for me to form an opinion.

Last edited by Aganzir; 04-13-2009 at 05:18 PM. Reason: xed with Fea
Aganzir is offline   Reply With Quote