View Single Post
Old 05-13-2006, 08:46 AM   #82
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanor of the Peredhil
At the risk of dying early, I have to say that this is a pretty good idea and shouldn't be discounted due to dubious morality. Why leave those around that you trust that much less than others? Then again, it's rather reassuring to have people around that you don't trust because at least then you aren't totally without target. Whichever way, don't be so quick to deny possible strategies; it makes you look nervous.
I didn't say we should rightaway discard the tactic, I just said in my opinion we should preferably look at the actions of the people, not at the people themselves. I repeat that I'm afraid that if we start to use only one viewpoint we won't get very far and in the worst scenario we'll be blind to what really is going on and who is who.

I'm afraid the EW is reading this thread and laughing. This confusion serves him/her very well, I fear.

And who wouldn't be nervous in a maniac game like this?

edit: x-posted with Jenny

Last edited by Thinlómien; 05-13-2006 at 08:49 AM.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote