View Single Post
Old 05-13-2006, 09:36 AM   #92
Caranlondien
Shade of Carn Dûm

Caranlondien has just left Hobbiton.
The voting thus far:
1. Nilp --> Nogrod (Nogrod 1)
2. Lhuna --> Eomer (Nogrod 1, Eomer 1)
3. Gurthang --> Lommy (Nogrod 1, Eomer 1, Lommy 1)
4. Diamond --> Loki (Nogrod 1, Eomer 1, Lommy 1, Loki 1)

I know the Day is young yet and these votes may give little indication as to how the Day will end, but I need to start the list for my own sanity. What with such a large village, I very quickly begin to forget who's voted for whom.

Now, as for the talk so far, I've chimed in with my opinion (that we ought to look for the EW). I don't think, though, that the GW should declare him/herself. It's up to his/her discretion when to declare, and until then, it's best to stay hidden, in case the EW gets into a good position to challenge before the GW does.

My own suspicions? Well, Loki's behavior seems strange. By "strange behavior", just to clarify, I mean the subtley made claim that he was cursed and un-cursed, and his somewhat abrasive reactions to people's passing comments. However, my suspicions of him may be mainly just because I can't find anyone else to suspect. He's the only one who has really stood out so far, and that itself casts him in slightly a better light, as it would be risky for a wolf to stand out that way.

I also find Lhuna's suggestion about the GW revealing him/herself slightly odd. It doesn't seem like a good idea to me (see above).

OOC Note: Cross-posted with a bunch of people, as I've been working on this on and off for a while due to a rather interesting computer situation...
Caranlondien is offline   Reply With Quote