View Single Post
Old 05-13-2006, 09:38 AM   #93
dancing spawn of ungoliant
Mischievous Candle

Location: So near to Russia, so far from Japan, quite a long way from Cairo, lots of miles from Vietnam.
dancing spawn of ungoliant has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to dancing spawn of ungoliant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yours truly
Well, the GW or the Seer, once we get one, could find that out pretty easily. At this point I think it's better to concentrate on those who we find suspicious of wolvery or wicked wizardry than to those who are potential threats if turned a wolf.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanor of the Peredhil
I disagree.
Quote:
My actual advice wasn't to kill people on whim (or Morm would be dead because I hold grudges for my ancestors ) but to search for wizards!
Isn't that agreeing then?

Anyway...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny
I have had a few thoughts: In the first post, Loki claimed to be the reclaimed wolf, but SPM, you didn't even mention that in your "lists", making up three possible wolf teams that did not include Loki at all. That struck me as odd, if not a little careless coming from you.
I had to go back to look if that's really true. Sauce actually said this,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauce
And, much as I would like to see the back of him for his antagonistic behaviour and insufferable gloating, I doubt that Loki would have been a great choice for the Evil Wizard. His reputation, even before this Day, makes him a quite likely candidate for lynching. Then again, one motive for claiming to be the de-Werewolved villager would be to divert attention from himself. If that was his intention, then it has backfired. Nevertheless, I will disegard him for today, based on my reasoning above.
but I would have been interested to hear a bit more about this from him than that he's just disregarding Loki because he doesn't believe that the EW would have picked him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitanna
A terrifying idea. Phantom the EW? I'd rather not think about it. The plan is still a good one and the things the EW should fear still hold true.
I'm not saying that he's the EW, but I'd rather consider all options than blindly trust him. Besides, why would he make flawed theories and lie? I've heard enough of his ancestors not to be too swift to declare him innocent.