View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 04:10 PM   #430
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Alrighty, so here's my list. I have two of my own White Queen theories that I'm also just gonna put out there, whether or not they've been suggested or not I'm not sure.

So I considered the role of the Queen in a real chess game, and they can do anything, go in any direction, lots of freedom lots of power. So I'm think prehaps the WQ is a ranger, seer and a hunter, and maybe as the ranger they can protect people from being lynched during the day, and maybe the WQ was protecting Izzy and that's why it got bumped down to Nog. Just a thought. My second theory is that maybe the WQ cannot be killed by us white pawns, and only by the blacks, and that would make Izzy the WQ. But I like my first theory and some of yours much better. Just putting it all out there.

My list, I find myself suspecting almost everyone, 1-10 (1-innocent, 10-guilty):

Durelin: Her early vote for phantom just freaks me out, maybe if it had been her last post of the day I wouldn't care but the fact that she's still posting a lot, I think she should have held off. 7

Fea: hmm, she's slowly starting to get me to lean bad for her, but definitely not enough to vote for her toDay. 6

Izzy: I was very sure of her yesterDay, and I still am, but her getting out of lynching definitely doesn't clear her, so that makes me just unsure, I think I'd like to wait and see what happens with her toNight. 5

phantom: He seems a bit off his game to me, maybe not quite as calm and collected as I remember him, but for now I am still a 5

Brinn: I still find myself very confortable with her. 3

Sally: Her post I quoted before still weirds me out, she's kinda starting to really bug me, I'm definitely very tempted to vote for her toDay. 9

Lariren: Still find she's very tip-toey, but still nothing huge is sticking out at me, participates more then I do so she's still mostly on my good side. 5

Rikae: Same as Brinn, still very comfortable with her. 3

Mnemo: my my, still don't feel good about her, may vote for her again today 8

Hansy: hmmmmm......wish I had more to say about him, but I'm afraid I do not. 6

Eonwe & Kath: consistently MIA, that just weirds me out 7

Therefore I will be voting for either Sally, Mnemo or perhaps Durelin, later on toDay.

For the next few hours I will be poking my head in here and there before I cast my vote.

oh and for Shasta:

++Mith
(thank you Sally!)

X'posted, with everyone since Fea

Last edited by wilwarin538; 02-25-2009 at 04:58 PM.
wilwarin538 is offline   Reply With Quote