View Single Post
Old 05-30-2006, 01:32 AM   #30
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Killed by an eagle using a turtle! So we'll just figure out all the turtle- and eaglelike characters and put them in a line to be questioned...

But really. I think we can do better than this. The feel in the village is like we were all gathered on a picnic. Still we quite definitively have to lynch someone in the evening. And this way we just end up with wild guesses (and messing it all up with all these retractions).

This Changeling, though is our real asset - as soon as s/he realizes it truly. I'm in total agreement with Spm here:
Quote:
The likelihood is that the Changeling will end up on the village's side at the end. Ergo she should act on behalf of the village throughout, even when she chooses a Wolf's identity to steal at Night. Use the power of the Wolves against them, my dear, that's my advice.
I would add to this, that the Changeling - if alive on Day4 or something - should actually take her/his role as our second seer by then. S/he's not allowed to say that she knows the things because of her role, but no one can deny any one of us to write f.ex. "I just know that X, Y & Z are innocents and W is a wolf". I think we should be on the lookout for that kind of messages later on the game - and the Changeling should make them. With two seers, we're having the upper hand here.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote