View Single Post
Old 05-30-2006, 05:00 AM   #39
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
White Tree

I don't understand all the gloom about retractable votes. They could be a great benefit to the village. Let's say if you're a wolf, instead of one carefully planned vote, you can go back and change your strategy, perhaps to save a partner, perhaps to lynch a suspected gifted...etc. See wolves no who's on their side, retractable votes can be a benefit to them, but also to their own demise.

Also, retractable votes have no bearing on the voting record, which is still an important key to deciding who's a wolf and who isn't.

Since I'm innocent I can't say how retractable votes benefit me. That will only give the wolves clues to my thought process, and inside information to my own mind. And that's not good, if the wolves know their victims they are much more dangerous. So, I prefer to with hold information as to some things that I feel like doing (retracting votes for instance).
Quote:
Retractable votes create confusion. There are lots of early votes thrown around... I understand people just want to stir the discussion a bit, or have fun, but wouldn't that make a perfect cover for a wolf? Especially when there's plenty of these random votes around...~Thinlomien
If this is directed to me, I accept your challenge...

--Sauce

++Lommy

Retractable votes create confusion? The only confusion it would create a hastle for is for Kath...who's now dead, so it shouldn't matter. Please explain, I want to hear what makes retractable votes "confusing?" (Note: Anyone can step up to the plate on this one if they have an explanation...I'm merely trying to understand this view of retractable votes being confusing and useless. I've explained the why not, now I want to hear the "why's").