View Single Post
Old 03-23-2004, 07:00 PM   #174
Memory of Trees
Haunting Spirit

Location: Here! Over here!!! Behind that rock. Yes, that is I...
Memory of Trees has just left Hobbiton.
Hey guys! I know I haven't posted in forever , but my computor computor's been all kooky. I'm also really busy with a school project. However, another bit of the story should be up by tomorrow.

I last left poor May standing in the middle of the road, crying her eyes out. My original plan was to have her fall behind, and get lost somewhere along the road. I have this post all written out - but I know that Sarah just got lost, so you might think that's kind of boring and repetitive. Anyway, I figured that no one would notice that she was missing until they came out of the forest (big duh, I know), and probably Harold would be the first to realize when he tries to find Henry and May to tell them about the babysitting job. A little while of rather relaxed search would follow, before growing to a frenzied search party hunt. May would probably be found later that night wandering somewhere in the edge of the woods, or some such place.

A little bit of delicious reconciliation might be in order at that time, seeing as May has had all that time alone to think.

Tell me what you think!