View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 11:33 AM   #1818
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithalwen View Post
normally Lommie's subconscious is trying to kill me in car related incendiary incidents
Lommy's subconscious tries to kill everybody, sooner or later.

The other night I dreamed I checked the Downs and found that the King's Players RPG thread had been closed down because the latest plot development might inspire juvenile readers to commit arson and burglary. I had a heated discussion with pio and Fea and pleaded artistic liberty, but found myself preaching to deaf ears and being told again and again, "Sorry, but this is a family friendly site." (Surprisingly, neither Urwen nor the Tolkien Estate were involved.) The funny thing is that even while fuming and yelling through my keyboard I was thinking, "This is absurd! They wouldn't do that!"