View Single Post
Old 09-16-2003, 04:17 AM   #307
Nerindel
Spirited Weaver of Fates

Nerindel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Nerindel Send a message via MSN to Nerindel Send a message via Yahoo to Nerindel
Sting

Yes, I too believe slowing down is a good Idea, My partner too is feeling a bit neglected of late [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] and I have promised my son that I would start writing a story for him and I just haven't had the time. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Quote:
Nerindel - Is Halwain a man or an elf? I thought man first then elf, so I thought I'd better ask. I've probably overlooked something somewhere.
Hilde sorry I should have made that more clearer Halwain is a man (He was made Captain of the Annúminas when Amandur refused the post [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] )

Quote:
Nerindel
How large a part in this game will your NCE have? Will other players be using him?

If this will be an ongoing character that will be used throughout the game then please do a very brief character description form for him so that he's fairly firmly established in everyone's mind.
His part is not large at all, he will not leave Chetwood, he was merely added as a means to turn Léspheria towards Bree.

But if anyone else wants to use him they are free to do so.

If a Proper description is required I am happy to do one, just let me know! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Everyone Just a remainder that I will be on holiday and have no internet access from the 24th to 29th September, So I don't know what will happen to Léspheria and Amandur in this time, but hopefully if we are slowing down, they won't get left to far behind! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]