View Single Post
Old 01-04-2008, 10:02 PM   #280
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
I wrote a post but I was faced by two difficult questions.
1) How mature is a 20-year-old Hobbit? I left it pretty vague but I'm interested if I've totally misestimated the thing. (Of course Tansy can have her subjective opinions but I think I, as her writer, should know which way they seem to be biased... )
2) Can a male Hobbit be referred to as "a man"? It didn't sound right, but what other word could I use?

Now you, Valier or Gwathagor can procedd, or if you think I left it to a stupid place I can write a few more lines, whatever you prefer, just let me know.

I think I'll say this once so I need not repeat it after every single post (which seems to be my bad habit in RPG discussion threads). You all can (and you have to) complain to me if I make your characters act uncharacteristically or write something about them that does not match at all. (Like if I make Tansy describe someone as a cheerful person but he actually smiles about once a year and never laughs or something like that.)