View Single Post
Old 06-20-2008, 05:27 PM   #382
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Meep, so sorry guys! I went on a trip for just a couple days, thought I'd have time in the few days before to post and then let you know I'd be gone but I got wayyy busier than I expected. I fail at time management.

I will post shortly!

morm - Hmm, I guess Parkun would have done his best to try and convince Kuric to stay, telling him that they had to get to Toby to save him before trying to go after the wargs or Toby would die, and that it was best for them to stay together, power in numbers. But he wouldn't have much energy to do so with the wind knocked out of him, and he certainly wouldn't even try to physically stop Kuric. Probably hasn't even gotten up at this point.

As for how they got separated in the first place...well, if you think it follows for Kuric to continue on to find the wargs himself (avenge Toby?), that sounds fine to me.

Does it make sense/sound good for a couple of the wargs to make some noise somewhere away from their trap location (the location where Kun and Toby were ambushed), which Kuric might follow? Another option is to have Kuric spring the trap early, and if the others follow closely enough behind, the wargs won't quite be ready for them...? If the wargs are already taking care of Kuric, the other defenders will be aware of them considerably earlier than they were meant to, and can prepare an attack themselves that the wargs would not be ready for?

Always open to ideas.

Last edited by Durelin; 06-21-2008 at 12:32 PM.