View Single Post
Old 05-11-2006, 04:01 PM   #4
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Night One Begins

The Evil Wizard coveted the power spoken of, and did as instructed. The evil wizard knew that there was a Good Wizard, for the Watchers had foretold it. It came into the evil wizard's mind to have the werewolves kill the Watchers first, but the Shadow had expressly forbidden it saying, "Those two belong to me. It is mine to end their lives. Touch them at your peril." The Evil Wizard left them alone.

After much study, the Evil Wizard deemed that the time was ripe, and cursed three of the Seal Folk, and they became werewolves that Night. He sent them forth to do their killing.

One of the Seal Folk, who had, as all the others, prepared for the prophecy through much study and practice, woke up to see the Two Watchers standing in the room.

The Lady said, "You are the Good Wizard foretold."

The Man said, "You must act tonight. You know what you must do."

This person blinked and rubbed at sleepy eyes, and looked again. The Two Watchers were not there. Had they ever been? They were only ever seated upon the stones! Scry a villager, spoke a whispered voice in the person's mind. "I am the good wizard," said this one. "I must do what I can!" The Good Wizard got to work.

Night One has now begun. Let the Game Begin!
littlemanpoet is offline   Reply With Quote