View Single Post
Old 05-13-2006, 12:05 PM   #120
Caranlondien
Shade of Carn Dűm

Caranlondien has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cailín
I also must say that I do not really understand your reasoning concerning Loki, Celuien. If sowing confusion purposedly is not reason enough to get you lynched on Day one, what is?
Agreed.

Quote:
Anyone who is saying or thinking that the EW may want to challenge soon is off their rocker. The EW wants things to drag on as long as possible. The EW WILL NOT CHALLENGE EARLY.
I, at least, am not saying the EW will want to challenge soon. What I said was that I think the benefits of the innocents knowing the identity of the GW would not outweight the potential costs should the EW somehow manage to maneuver him/herself into a good position before the GW does (the optimal position for the EW being that there are a fair number of wolves and few or no gifteds, and the optimal position for the GW being that there are few wolves and all 3 gifteds).

Knowing the identity of the GW will also help the EW's team. They'll scour the GW's posts for clues as to the identities of the gifteds (once we have some gifteds...)

I'm not saying I suspect those who have suggested the GW should reveal him/herself. Just saying I think you've got a bad idea there...
Caranlondien is offline   Reply With Quote