View Single Post
Old 05-15-2006, 02:26 PM   #325
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye out of time...

Well, I have to leave now.

A couple last minute things.

GW- Prepare a code to teach your gifteds. If I'm remembering the rules correctly you can communicate with them. When you see the end approaching and there is little chance of one of your gifteds ending up on the other side as a Werewolf, give a code to your gifteds that will allow the Seer to broadcast the results of his/her dreams to the other gifteds after you are gone.

A simplified example-
If the Seer dreams someone innocent, in a sentence talking about the person, the word that follows the person's name will begin with the letters A-J, and at least one other word in the sentence will start with the same first letter as the person's name.

If the Seer dreams someone guilty, in a sentence talking about the person, the word that follows the person's name will begin with the letters K-S, and there will be at least one word in the sentence having to do with weather or color.

You get the idea.

Teach those gifteds how to continue being a team even after your death.

As for my vote... hmmm....

+ + Nilp