View Single Post
Old 05-30-2006, 09:04 PM   #1078
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dancing spawn of ungoliant
But if phantom would have been killed, and since the Good Team couldn't PM during Night, Gurthang wouldn't have known who phantom's target was - unless by guessing, right?
Attacking Roa would not have killed the phantom. In the game just past, the phantom would have been able to inform Gurthang during the Day phase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanor
Hey Roa... I've been wondering...What did you think of this post?
I personally thought that post was 'da bomb'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurthang
it really surprised me that Nilp was allowed to dream the Night he was turned back to an ordinary by Roa.
The second and third picks came AFTER the scries and dreams, etc. Good guess, Gurthang.

I found the whole game to be very revealing of the way things work in terms of the struggles between good and evil. Evil tends to have a leader who controls and uses the pawns; Good tends to have a leader who has trouble getting the rank and file to follow for all kinds of reasons. And that's just for starters. I knew it would work out that way, and was quite intrigued to see how it would do so.
littlemanpoet is offline   Reply With Quote