View Single Post
Old 07-01-2015, 08:55 PM   #124
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
(I have been busy and slacking and forgetful, but I'll write something for all my characters during the remainder of this week, pinky promise!)
I must say the same for myself (even though I have a lot less characters to write for than you do ). I have a very irregular schedule, so I can't sit down to write regularly. Just as I think, "I should have Ledwyn start talking to this person", someone else jumps in instead (which is probably for the better, since, once again, I can't always write in a regular and timely manner). But I was thinking of having Ledwyn just start a conversation with one of the newcomers - potentially Brith, if you're ok with that - unless someone wants to bump into her first.