View Single Post
Old 04-28-2008, 06:51 PM   #78
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
"Then it'll have to be Rudy," he said. "I don't take too kindly to strangers myself."

"It looks like Bunny's taking care of our stranger. Besides, I never heard of no hobbit that steals from other hobbits. It's called bor-..." Rudy was cut off by Bunny's sudden spill.

He didn't mean to laugh so hard at the site of Bunny falling down, but he couldn't help himself. "At least we won't be short of any entertainment on this adventure." he told Brown and the Gaffer.

He did feel bad for laughing out loud the way he did. Now, Brown's talk of hobbits going bad, had Rudy wondering about this stranger. He wanted to go find out who was this hobbit.

"I better give our little Bunny a little help." he chuckled. "Will one of you two remind me to get some biscuits before I leave? I forgot after all the excitement in Stonebow, I don't want that to happen again!"

Rudy walked over to the table where the stranger was sitting. Bunny had just asked the stranger why he was following them. He looked at Bunny and smiled "Sorry to intrude, just thought I'd say, you gotta watch out for those floorboards, they like to jump right out in front of you. You should have seen the time when Mira had made breakfast. She had just cleaned up a spill, father went into the kitchen and slipped on the wet floor. I was behind him, saw exactly where he fell, but was laughing so hard I proceeded to walk where he did and took a spill right next to him."

Rudy wanted to make sure Bunny had no hard feelings by his slightly rude laughter. Plus, he wanted to have a reason for going over to the strangers table in the first place. "Hello, sir." he said addressing the hobbit. "You may call me Rudy, and what should I call you?"

Last edited by Boromir88; 04-28-2008 at 07:03 PM.