View Single Post
Old 10-04-2002, 08:44 AM   #59
Mattius
Soul of Fire

Mattius has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Mattius jumped up.
"Who was the last person to see her?" he asked looking in all directions.
"This morning," Ender repiled now also stood up, "whilst we voted on what to do with Borin." All the group was now up and Mattius was ready to begin searching the surrounding area before Radgast stopped him.
"Mattius," he shouted, "aren't you forgetting something?" The Man-Elf frowned and Radagast sighed. "There is something of extrme importance that Faye told you and I, everyone else needs to know now." Mattius nodded and the group stood in a small semi-circle around Mattius. Radagast was leaning on his staff with his eyes closed, thinking. Rothalle and Calentoliel stood close together breathing simultaneously and seeming, to Mattius, to be so similar they could be kin. He shook this thought from his head and looked at Endereth; tall and elegant yet dangerous and deadly at the same time. Mattius began,
"The hobbit, she is not what she seems." Ender frowned.
"What do you mean?" She asked.
"She told me that she was one of the Valar, given the hobbit form, I think there was more of them like her. She told me she was the last one of her kindred." Ender grunted a sarcastic laugh. Mattius' face grew hotter.
"I would think that you would take this more serious ranger, she entrusted to me her greatest secret and now I feel I have to reveal it." Radagast stepped foward.
"Now now my friends, there is no need for seperations in our camp for that will give power to the Beast. Do not fall to the attack of divide and conquer."
"I am sorry Mattius," began Endereth, "I just find it hard to believe. I never thought that I would travel with one person who has come from the Valar," she said motioning to Radagast, "let alone two."
"I for one believe her," said the wizard, "there are somethings in the world that just are and this is one of those things." Radagast streched himself to his full height. "So now you all know who Faye Took really is we must find her. Beware but do not be too scared for her. The Beast may be near but she is one of the Valar. Do not search alone, be at least in two's. Now let us not tarry here any longer, make haste!" With that Radagast led Rothalle and Calentoleil off and Mattius whilst Endereth searched for signs of Faye elsewhere.